The Scenery design tool is a freeware written by Ilan Papini for editing tile based scenery, this tool consists of three forms:
- Object editor, used to edit the obj.bmp file and place tiles on it.
- Tile editor, used to edit [p###.def ] files and show objects in them.
- texture editor, used to edit the texture.bmp file and assign textures to the scenery.
The tool uses simple mouse control:
- Drag and drop to move objects from the toolbar to the map.
- Press left mouse button to pan the map.
- Press right mouse button to zoom the map in or out.